This is a blog about my beautiful little girls and our family. It is used by the extended family and friends to keep up with the goings on in our life.
Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Family Picture
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
What a beautiful picture of a beautiful family. love you
What a great picture! We are trying to update our framed pictures...could you send me a copy? I'm pretty sure if I just saved it off the blog the quality wouldn't be so great.
4 comments:
What a beautiful picture of a beautiful family. love you
You are one gorgeous family!
What a great picture! We are trying to update our framed pictures...could you send me a copy? I'm pretty sure if I just saved it off the blog the quality wouldn't be so great.
This is one of the best family pictures I've ever seen, and I'm not even partial. Well, maybe just a little.
Dad
Post a Comment