Wednesday, August 22, 2007
Hair Cut
Last night I was talking on the phone to a friend from college and getting ready to go on a walk with a friend when I walk into the dinning/playroom and Riley is trying to cut her dress. I said, "Riley did you cut your dress?" She replies, "Not really." I asked, "What are we supposed to cut?" Her reply, "Paper". That is right I respond as I look down and see a sprig of hair and then another and another. "RILEY, you cut your hair! We do not do that. You know better. " So she trimmed the left side of her hair. Yes, I know that it could be much worse. So we have an appointment at 1:00 to get it fixed. I know that I could let it go because you can't really tell too bad, but she has to learn that you cannot go around cutting your hair. She does not like going to get it cut so that it what we are going to do. Despite my frustration, I had to get a picture of the occasion.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Maybe she is ready for a new style. :)
"Not really"...that is hilarious. Her expressions are priceless. So serious.
I agree about the new style thing. I can give you some pictures of Erin and me from the '80s if you need some totally sweet ideas. My mom thought the mullet was so cute.
Post a Comment