Saturday, August 18, 2007

Mexican Food and Weight Gain

Yes, mexican food and weight gain are two things that I will be having a lot of in the next eight months. You got it - I am pregnant. For some reason when I am pregnant I crave spicy food! We are really excited and of course everyone wants to know if we want a boy. That answer is -- of course we would love a boy, but we really don't care either way as long as we have a happy and healthy baby. We already have lots of girl things, but it would be fun to shop for a little boy. You will have to stay tuned to the blog for that information; it will be a while. We would appreciate your prayers as we prepare to bring another child into our home. It is exciting and yet makes me very nervous at the same time. OH, I almost forgot - April 16, 2008.

8 comments:

erin said...

Well, that could be the title of a post on my blog and I'm not even expecting. Congratulations on your new little blessing.

Anonymous said...

Erin, you crack me up. Come on you and Emily need to do this together again. :)

emma said...

I called so I don't need to leave a comment, but I guess I just did.

Lesley said...

Congratulations! I'm just glad I checked the blog today.

Anonymous said...

Okay so I didn't get a phone call this time and it looks like you are going to be flying solo this time. However, lots of heartburn lately. Congrats dear friend, we must talk.... Tell Joey we said CONGRATS....

Lisa said...

Congratulations! We'll be praying for an easy pregnancy and quick delivery! I'm really happy for you guys.

Kim said...

We are all thrilled for you here! I can't believe you knew at my house and didn't tell me!!!!

I'll be praying!

Anonymous said...

So happy for you guys!