Friday, July 14, 2006

Well done Joey!

To our surprise Joey called yesterday at around 2:00 and said that he had finished and was on his way home. This was wonderful news to me because things just aren't the same around here without him. He his a hard worker and I appreciate that. He finished his four day job in two days!
I had plans with some folks from Delta Gamma Rho who are here this summer so Joey just joined in. We had pizza and went bowling. It was fun. Then we all came back to the house and the girls stayed here and we talked until about 10:45. Riley really enjoyed this. She had a ball with the girls. She was running around crazy and giggling all night. She finally went to sleep right before 11 and was up and ready to go at 7:30 this morning. I was not so ready to be up, but Josey was up at 6:30 so I really don't have a say in the matter.
No real plans for today. We are hoping that it will rain. Joey is home with us so we are just going to spend some family time together.

No comments: