Sunday, July 16, 2006

I sure will be glad when my sisters-in-law begin blogging again. I must say that reading my own blog can get a little boring since I write it. I can't wait to see pictures from their Blue Haven Adventures.
Things are always an adventure here. Josey is crawling much better now and she has decided that she wants to try to stand up. She has a long way to go on that one, but she tries. She fell yesterday and scratched her lip. It is not so pretty, but she is okay.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Me, too Emily. I am ready to see some pictures and here all about camp. The letters were good but I want to see some pictures.

emma said...

I'm working on it but I've had a sick child since we came back and that has taken ALL of my attention. Her fever broke this afternoon so maybe I can get on that tomorrow...it's a monumental task and I'm just putting it off! I promise to write soon!!! :)

Emily said...

Sorry to hear about Elle. Do you know what she has? I am glad her fever broke and I hope you guys can get back to a normal schedule soon.

Lesley said...

Okay, you guys can just calm down now, I just put pictures on our blog. Sounds like Josey takes after her Aunt Lesley. My family likes to tell stories about how I never walked anywhere, I only ran, and we always had to leave family get-togethers early because I was always busting my lip or my face on something. By the way, I know it's not really possible for Josey to take after me, duh!

emma said...

I think she just had a cold but for whatever reason it gave her a fever and didn't give me one. She is much better today thankgoodness!

The Montandon's said...

It's nice to have all the kids back in place. Emily, it would have been wonderful if you and Joey could have been at camp. We drove 750 miles to see Shawn, Emma and Elle, along with Chad and Lesley. Have a great rest of the summer. Clint was baptized at camp and is already making plans to be a counselor when he is too old to attend as a camper.

Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

Anonymous said...

Looks nice! Awesome content. Good job guys.
»