
I am sitting here in a long sleeve shirt and jeans. I have had fever since last night. I feel as if I have been run over by a truck. Joey was able to come home early so I could go to the doctor. It is just a virus. I just pray that nobody else gets it. It is not fun. Riley has been very good today as I lay on the couch. She keeps asking if I feel better. Poor girl, she just does not understand. I hope to feel better tomorrow. I hope to get some sleep tonight. Josey slept all night last night and I did not get to enjoy it. I laid in bed tossing and turning I was aching so badly. So that is all that is going on here I hope everyone else is doing better than I.
Josey is all over the house these days. I am proud of her crawling better and better everyday. We have a book called "I love you Stinky Face" I know strange title, but Riley likes it and there is a Cyclops in the book. She will cover one eye and say, "look I am an eyeclops." It is so funny.

4 comments:
YUCK!! Sorry you are feeling so crummy. It wouldn't be so bad if there weren't 2 pairs of eyes staring at you and wondering what's wrong and then not really caring. Thankgoodness Joey was able to come home. I'll be praying for you.
Emily! I hope you feel better soon! Being sick with little ones is hard....Kim W.
Sis,
I hope you get to feeling better soon and that no one else gets sick. Joey, hang in there. Tell Riley that Papaw likes eyeclops too.
Thanks for all of your concern. Yesterday was no fun and I am definately not 100% today, but I am not freezing cold. I will survive. Riley was pretty good yesterday and for that I am thankful.
Post a Comment