

We had a simple fourth of July. Joey came home and we went to buy a few fireworks. We of course had to "shoot" them before dark due to our early bedtimes. She was not sure about the loud noises, but she really liked the little things that you throw on the ground and they pop. Josey was in bed so she is not in the pictures.


Joey and I have been working to get Riley's bed done so that we will have another project accomplished. It feels so good to be done. Riley really likes it too. Just this afternoon we finished with the painting of it and moved it into the room. Riley is excited to sleep in her new bed tonight. She has been sleepling on the mattress and has done fine. She has not fallen out so we hope that all will continue to go well. Here a a few pictures.


4 comments:
Emily, congratulations on a well run blog site. I check it often and it helps me feel a part of your family. Papa B
Thanks JB. I am glad that you check it. I want everyone to feel informed about the kids. I hope that Jeanette enjoys it as well.
Riley, I love your new bed and I see that Daddy painted a moon on it. I know that you will sleep really well in a bigger bed. I love the picture of Riley with the American flag. Love you,
I REALLY love the blog page Emily! I check it every day, it is my highlight for the day. I enlarge each picture so I can see more details, and it almost makes me feel like I am there too. The bed looks wonderful. I bet Riley feels sooooo big to have a new bed. Great looking comorter. Love, Nana
Post a Comment