Thursday, April 03, 2008

Song and Dance


Don't ask me where Riley comes up with the moves that she has, but we found it very entertaining. I had gone to buy groceries and Daddy was entertaining with the guitar. There are other videos, but you will have to be at the house to see those. I hope you got a good laugh.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

What good exercise. I love it. Joey the singing was good too.

emma said...

loved it...gave me a very good laugh...joey bring the guitar and I'll provide the drums and we can really get all the girls going! that was really cute!

Shawn said...

That was great! Joey needs to put out a little kids "Music To Dance To" cd.
Shawn

Lisa said...

I love catching those every day moments on video. She'll really love this when she's 16!

The Montandon's said...

Emily, you need to get into the act somehow. Joey and girls -- WHAT AN ACT!!

Lesley said...

The funniest part was as soon as mom got home everyone just acted like nothing had been going on. Hilarious with the arm swinging and Josey's little hunched-down dance.

Bethany said...

Joey just might end up on Noggin or Sprout! :) He'd better watch out! (Too cute!)