


Yes, I am a little behind and she will be two weeks old on Tuesday, but better late than never right?
This is a blog about my beautiful little girls and our family. It is used by the extended family and friends to keep up with the goings on in our life.
4 comments:
Okay, we decided that that child is a hybrid of her two sisters and looks like her mom. Is that a pretty accurate description of what she looks like in real life, or is it just the pictures?
I was about to ask, who you think she looks like?
Lesley, as of now I would have to agree with you. She is a pretty good mixture of both girls and kind of looks like me. That can change quickly though as she grows.
Well she got those big ol' lips from your side of the fam, that's for sure. :)
Post a Comment