Thursday, April 10, 2008

Finally Home

9 comments:

Lesley said...

I want more! Post more videos, they are so cute!

The Montandon's said...

We have the most beautiful granddaughters in the world. No brag, just fact!!
Love
Papaw and Mamaw

emma said...

I'm with lesley...I am mesmorized...literally...just sitting here not blinking watching every moment...these are such sweet moments.

Rachel said...

I'm so glad we have the internet so I can see your sweet girls together. Lucy is beautiful! Hopefully I'll recover soon and can see you all in person. :)

Melissa Taylor said...

How sweet - they are so beautiful (all three of them). We are so happy to see that you guys are home and doing well. Congrats on the safe arrival of another beautiful daughter. Hope to see her in real life some day.

Kim said...

Sweet girls...I love the part when Josey gets Riley's hair back out of her eyes.

You are so blessed with 3 precious daughters!

Danna Ramsey said...

Hello, you don't know me, but I came over from Amy Baker's blog. I had to comment because I have 3 girls, too! My oldest turns 4 at the end of the month. They are such blessings! Congratulations!

*Kendra* said...

Okay, I'm another person that you don't know, but I know Joey....(went to high school together). I found yall through Mark and Melissa's blog. Just wanted to say congrats on the new baby. Your girls are precious!
Kendra (Hess) Broom

Anonymous said...

Congratulations!! That actually made me cry watching your two little "mommies" giving her so much love. It is always amazing to me how we seem to forget how little they start out!