Today is the beginning of my last year as a twenty year old. Yes, today I turn 29. It is hard for me to believe because it is not often that I feel like I am even old enough to have two going on three children. Kind of crazy I know. You would think I would be pretty accustomed to the idea since Riley is almost four. Today I plan on doing the same thing I do everyday, taking care of the kids and doing things around the house. I am about ready for the low to only get in the 50's so I feel like getting out of the house in the mornings and doing things. We need to go to the library to take back some books so we may do that today. I have a club meeting tonight at 8:30 so I will be home late. Joey has gone today to get ready for his next job. I hope that it is somewhere close so he can come home everyday and so do the girls.
I have had a great birthday thus far and would like to thank everyone for their calls, cards and emails. Also, a big thank you to my mom who came up and kept the kids so Joey and I could spend some time together. Thanks Mom!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
Happy Birthday! Love you. Have a great day.
Happy birthday Emily! Hope you have a wonderful day!!
Happy birthday today! I'm 32, have a daughter that is 10, yet I still feel like I am 20. So, it's not that bad! Time just really, really flies by after you graduate from high school, doesn't it? Hope you have a wonderful last year in your 20's!
Post a Comment