Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Girls Night

I am having some girls from the club over to hang out and spend the night if they want. I am not sure if this was such a great idea because I am starting to feel my age. I am just not as young and carefree as I used to be. They are coming over between 8-8:30 so I am hoping to have Josey in bed. I know that Riley will want to hang out with the "big girls" for a bit so I will let her stay up for a while. With Joey being out of town that makes me even more tired so I am really hoping a get a second wind around 9:30ish and can stay up past midnight.
Joey should finish his job tomorrow and come home. Yea! Then mom comes for the weekend so we can celebrate my 29th birthday.

2 comments:

The Montandon's said...

I hope your night went well. Isn't it amazing how energy levels drop with age. Happy Birthday sweetheart.
Love,
Dad

Anonymous said...

I don't think your age has anything to do with your lack of energy. Lucy is taking everything she can. I love you and see you soon.