Saturday, June 16, 2007

Pictures from our time with Joey's parents

These are pictures from Joey's parents camera, so some of them are sideways. Sorry, but I just don't want to go back and fix them I am going to be lazy about it. Our camera automatically does it for us. Yes, we forgot to take ours to Granny's house. We ask that you pray for Joey's grandmother. She broke her pelvic bone two months ago and no healing has taken place. She is now not to do anything for at least two weeks. But she has a blood disorder and has to take blood thinner which is not helping in the healing process. However, she can't come off of her medicine because her blood will clot. Thank you for your prayers.


Kisses from sister
Josey loves to shop can you tell? She was helping me pick out a Father's day card for Papaw.
Josey and Great Ninny.

Josey playing Hopscotch


Joey's family

Fun at Dairy Queen.


Riley helping Josey wash her hands.


My girls

Getting a ride in the wheelbarrow

The baby birds that have taken over Great Ninny's carport.

4 comments:

emma said...

That baby bird looks like Ava at meal time! Loved the pictures...it makes us miss you even more.

Lesley said...

I love the DQ picture. They both have that "I'm cute" expression on their face...which of course would be accurate! We miss you guys too, even though we just saw you a few weeks ago.

Anonymous said...

Love the pictures, especially the one at the DQ. It is about time for us ALL to be together. Maybe we need to start working on that. Love you

emma said...

I'll second that, barbara!