Sunday, June 03, 2007

I love to be silly on the swing.

Special drinks from Papaw and Carolyn

Down the slide with Daddy.


My first pigtails

Fuzzy picture

The girls both had their check ups on Wednesday. Everyone is doing well. Riley is 40 inches tall and weighs in at 30 lbs. Josey is 33 inches and weighs 26.5 lbs. Both girls amaze me everyday. Josey has such a pleasant personality and Riley is just so smart. Dad and Carolyn came for the weekend and we had lots of fun. We are getting ready for Joey's family to arrive on Tuesday. They are in Arkansas, but will not arrive to our house until Tuesday sometime. The girls will have big fun with them and I might get some time to myself.

Today, I attempted to fix Josey's hair for the first time. She had pigtails, it was not an easy task, but I did it. She really did not want to take a picture which was upsetting so we will just have to take what we got.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love Josey's pigtails. She is growing up too fast. Glad you had a good weekend.

Lesley said...

Love the pictures. I can't believe Josey's hair fit into pigtails! Looks good.

The Montandon's said...

We had such a good time. Look forward to seeing you later in the summer. Hugs to the girls.