Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Just for Lesley

I don't have much news, but my sister in law is bummed because the blogs that she reads have not been updated so this is for her. My mom is coming in this afternoon so that Joey and I can go to a seminar in Little Rock tonight and tomorrow. The seminar is on the Infinite Banking Concept. Joey and I are trying to plan for our future and the future of our children financially. We hope to learn a lot and if we do we will share with you all. I just hope that it does not all go over my head. I know that the girls will enjoy their time with Gramme. I hope that Josey is good. She is a little cranky while she is trying to cut some mega teeth (molars). Yippee!

2 comments:

Lesley said...

Infinite banking...sounds complex but interesting. Be sure to fill us in. Have fun w/ the girls Barbara!

Lesley said...

P.S. Thanks for updating.