Making the colors
Checking on the eggs
Drawing on an egg
Oops,one broke. Riley decided that the "paper"(aka egg white) was better than the yoke.
The face she drew in picture number 3Riley enjoyed dying her easter eggs and eating the broken one. This was a first for her and she had fun. She can't wait to have her "Easter Hunt". It is freezing cold, so I am trying to decide if I should even put them in their new dresses. I think that practical may win over pretty new dresses. I hope that everyone has a Happy Easter!

3 comments:
That looks like lots of fun. Did Josey help with the eggs or are you not quite that brave yet? Hope you had a Happy Easter.
Looks like you did a good job Riley. love you
I like the paper better than the yellow part too.
Post a Comment