
It has been a while since Riley has done anything to Josey. So I guess we were due. I had the girls in the bathtub and they were playing so I jumped in the shower real quick. Well, when I got out Riley had written all over Josey with her tub crayons. Josey was just smiling. She did not mind Riley writing on her it was mommy trying to get it off that she did not enjoy. She is still a little red.


4 comments:
Oh wow! Thanks for posting the pics. They will really enjoy those someday. It was fun tonight...we have more in common than we knew...heehee.
Riley such a good big sister. She just wanted Josey to look pretty.
Oh Amy- Let it go! Tonight was fun! These are great pics.
Those are almost scary...they look like Josey has a huge scar across her forehead. Riley...the budding artist. I know my time is coming...
Post a Comment