Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Four Days of Vomit

After four days of a vomiting two year old, we have decided that looking into new carpet is a good idea. However, we do have many more years of vomit ahead of us. We are hoping that tomorrow will be vomit free. That is if no one else begins. Riley wants to eat so badly and it is so hard to tell her that she can't. Well, not too hard since I am the one who has to clean up the mess. I have done many loads of laundry over the last couple of days.
Pray for a vomit free tomorrow.

3 comments:

emma said...

I'm holding my stomach, nose, and breath waiting to see if today was upchuck free! Let's hope so...

Lesley said...

Emily, that stinks (literally). It is no fun to be sick so I feel bad for Riley. Is she feeling any better now?

Anonymous said...

Emily, I just checked your blog... I am so sorry she has been so sick. That is no fun for anyone. We really enjoyed Vegas when we went. It is not somewhere we think we would go often but we had a good time when we were there. I look forward to seeing (as I feel the warmth of spit-up going down my shoulder and arm) you at DGR stuff. Hopefully Riley will remain throw up free!