I have not had the chance to inform everyone that we have a new pet. Yes, we have a mouse named Gus. A family that lives down the street and we go to church with gave us a mouse. Their 18 year old daughter got him as a gag gift and they pawned him off on us since they did not want it. Joey said that we would take him so we did. Riley likes him. She keeps saying, "I think he wants to get out." I let her know that if he did get out he would not be around for very long. Gus has been part of the family for about a week.
Josey seems to be doing a little better, but she still has diarrhea. I will keep you posted for those who care.

8 comments:
Emily, that scared me. The picture looks like a sonogram on my screen. I saw that before I read anything. Don't do that to me again!
Maybe you can teach Gus to clean up puke.
Lesley, you made me laugh. As long as Gus doesn't get a mate all will be well. Just ask Chad what happens when you have two. As we all remember well. Just don't tell Chad that the nice lady that took all of them to give them a home had a snake. :)
I like the name Gus...it seems to fit him well....funny comment Lesley, but you never know....! Sorry about the big D. Just give her an imodium and she won't go for a week!
First, Lesley, you need a new computer. Lets just say that will be a while. Gus will never get a mate. I clearly remember how quickly they multiply.
Well, the first glance of the picture paired with the title "As if I did not have enough to care for" could be a little deceiving.
Did Cindy tell you she gave Josie the communion juice??? maybe that was the beginning. I was watching the WHOLE thing, right in front of me.
I've never seen a cleaning lady come in during the middle of church, but there she was....no, wait, that was Emily with her scrubbing rag.
What a trooper..hang in there...
yeah, we definetly know which pew we sit in at church now... the one with the acid ring.
Post a Comment