This morning Josey has started cruising. AKA Holding onto things and walking around them. She grabs the window and take a few steps. She is far from walking, but she sees Riley and wants to do what she is doing. With trying to learn to walk comes lots of falls and bruises. That is the part I am not looking forward to, but it is all part of it.


For some reason, Riley wanted me to take a picture of her tongue. So I did and now we are sharing the lovely picture with the rest of you.
The other picture is how the girls usually are. Riley on top of Josey and Josey taking it as long as she can before she cries and then I realize what is going on. Riley is loving her most of the time, but there are many occasions that she is doing things to be mean. The joys of being siblings.

6 comments:
I love it. Sounds like Shawn with Emily and Chad. He would love to hear you guys holler. The joys of parenthood.
I think the tongue picture is cute. I seem to remember a picture of Riley sticking her tongue out at a very young age, and you saying that Joey taught her to do that and it wouldn't be cute later on. Well, it's still cute!
Lesley, Good memory. I was thinking the same thing. I'm happy you had Mom take the picture Riley. Cute tongue!!
that picture of Riley on top of Josey is by far one of the cutest pictures i've ever seen.
Thanks Chad and for you others about the tongue yes she is still at the cute age. It is when she does it with attitude that it is not cute anymore. You know age 5 or 6.
Maybe Riley is practing her tackling ability and will take after her aunt Emma and like to play football?
Post a Comment