
Anyway, I am still without a car which is fine right now since it is Josey's naptime. Riley is playing quietly in her room. I set a timer for one hour. She has come out several times, but for the first trial run we are doing okay. She is Miss I don't want to take a nap so we are trying new things. Besides a napless Riley is a lot easier to put to bed at night. A definate plus.We have played outside today. The weather has been pleasant and that is nice. We blew bubbles and watched Riley pretend to do whatever it is that she decides to do. My Dad
comes up tomorrow afternoon to see the girls. I think that maybe it was May since they have seen Josey. If that is true boy has she ever changed. I guess that is all for now. I am just trying to make sure the family has something to read because Lesley and Emma are slacking!

2 comments:
NOT TRUE AT ALL!!! I updated today thank you very much! There is just NOTHING going on here at all except that it's sooooooo HOT! We sit inside all day and I stew about how hot and uncomfortable I am....not fun to post on my blog since I write a lot about that anyway. I can't believe Riley! Try not to strangle her too bad. There is absolutely nothing you can do but just hang in there and hope she gets tired of being wet. Maybe Josie will be WAY easier. I'll try to live a little more interestingly so as not to bore you by not updating. I am still have problems with putting pictures on lately so that has got me a little frustrated.
We're ready to see our little darlings - all 3 of them and Joey too. Josey is growing sooo fast. So is Miss I'm not going to take a nap.
Love Dad
Post a Comment