Sunday, November 07, 2010

End of pregnancy

The big belly



Norah Louise Myers  5lbs 11oz  19 inches

Well, I have officially been pregnant for the last time.  ( I hope)  I am pretty sure that 5 kids will be plenty for me to care for.  I love being pregnant (until the end) and love my babies, but I am done.  Thankfully we had a great labor and delivery.
June Olivia Myers 5lbs 1 oz  18 inches
I went into labor on Sunday night, October 31st.  At midnight the contractions started to be harder and more consistent.  At 12:37 I woke Joey up and told him that I thought it was time to go to the hospital.  We got to the hospital a little after 1, after calling Cindy to come and watch the kids.  Upon arriving at the hospital, I was checked and was at a 5.  I was admitted to a room and labored until about 4:45.  At 4:45 the doctor came up and broke my water.  At that point I was at an 8.  At 5:05 Norah arrived.  June remained breech and the dr. tried to turn her, but with no success.  So, he reached in and found her feet, broke my water and I push - he pulled and June arrived at 5:16.  I could not have gone any better.  I had no medication at all and it was a wonderful experience.  I am thankful that God answered my prayers about the labor and delivery. 

1 comment:

Papaw said...

I'm Proud of you and for you Sis.