On Friday the babies had a follow up with the pediatrician. I had a concern because Norah had not pooped in over 24 hrs. So the nurse said that she would help Norah out and took her temp rectally. Upon doing this she noticed that her body temp was only 96. She would not have noticed this except for the fact that Norah had not pooped because the first temp she took was normal. So I am thankful that she noticed. Also, both girls had continued to loose weight. We were then admitted to the hospital straight from the doctor's office. This was not a fun adventure for me, but we are doing okay now. I am staying up here with them and feeding them and my mom and Joey take turns staying with me to help. They are out from under the light and now out of the incubator. We are hoping to go home tomorrow, but we will see. Here are some pictures from this adventure.
 |
| Norah in her cool goggles |
 |
| Holding hands in the incubator under the light |
 |
| Yeah, no more light and no more incubator |
|
6 comments:
In my constant prayers
Emily, they are SO beautiful! A lot of your Christian family here in Texas have been praying for you and your sweet babies. May God bless all of you beyond measure.
Will be in my prayers. They are precious little girls. Wish I could have seen them in person.
Oh, I am so glad to see them out of those incubators (I know you are, too!), and I hope you can all come home tomorrow!! We have been praying hard for all of you. I hope you have been able to get some rest--love you!
I have kept up with you & the twins through your mom. I'm D'Anne, I work with your mom. My daughter also was expecting the same time frame, 11/23/10 but Evan River came last Friday, 11/5/10. Everyone is doing good and my daughter ask about you as well.
These baby girls are beautiful. My pray wagon contunuing to roll out prayers for you and your family.
D'Anne Moxon
I recently came across your blog and wanted to take a moment of your time to inquire about any guest posting opportunities that you may have on your blog. I've written an informational and educational article on the importance of early childhood education that I believe your readers of (http://jerjmyers.blogspot.com/) would be interested in.
Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you.
Emily
epatterson@primroseschools.com
Post a Comment