Tuesday, August 11, 2009
The cutest baby boy in the world
Chad and Lesley have the cutest son! I am so thankful that I had the opportunity to fly out and spend a little bit of time with their family. Ezra is adorable and Chad and Lesley will be super great parents. I miss holding him already. I wish I did not have to wait until November to see them again, but that is just the way life it right now. Too bad we live so far away. Hugs and kisses to you little Ezra.


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
He is cute. I think we could have held him all day. Love you Ezra.
We loved having you here and can't wait to see the whole family in a few months. Ezra will be smiling and much more interactive then, so the girls will have fun with him.
Ditto for me Sis.
Post a Comment