Here are our mock Easter pictures. We had to take them over on a different Sunday because on Easter Sunday it was pouring down rain!
Joey has really fixed up our little yard and we just love spending time out in it. That is probably what we do most of the time. So this is a little glimpse of our summer.
We went to Granny's house on the 4th for lunch and enjoyed spending some time with her.
The end of the year was really busy for me since I am on a learn as you go kind of program and just have to figure everything out! But we survived and the summer is even busier, but as of Tuesday I will get a break that I am very much looking forward to. Joey and I will be able to get away for a few days when his mom comes into town to keep the kids. I must say I am looking forward to that very much. That pretty much brings you all up to date. We are very blessed and thankful for were we are and that God is in control. I am looking forward to meeting my nephew that will be arriving the end of this month Lord willing. Work starts back up on August 3rd for me and Riley starts Kindergarten on August 11th. So we will be in full swing again real soon.

4 comments:
Thanks for the pictures. Too cute.
Yay! Love the pictures. Lucy, great minds think alike...I am drinking a big ol' Sonic drink right now too.
Looking forward to seeing you!
The girls seem to have grown so much this summer. Look forward to seeing you in Aug.
P.S. Chad and I agree that Riley is a little Emily clone.
Post a Comment