Tuesday, March 18, 2008

The Latest

I went to the Dr. today and things are good. I am dilated to a 2, but he feels that it will still be a while. We are still looking at inducing if things do not happen on their own, but he said that he would not induce until the 8th or 9th of April. So, that is about it. Now we just continue to wait and remain uncomfortable. That is the way life goes.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that everything is going well. Now Lucy just needs to put on some weight and decide to arrive. Second thought, she probably heard Riley and Josey and decided that she wanted to remain safe a while longer. :)

love you

erin said...

I had 2 inductions and both went great...but I did know enough to ask for my epidural before I felt a single contraction when I had Bonnie.=) Glad everything's going well.

Emily said...

I was induced with Josey, but I have not had an epidural with either of mine and I don't figure I will get one with this one either. Call me Crazy!

The Montandon's said...

You are in our prayers Sis. Maybe Lucy will move her boney elbow out of your way and help with some of the discomfort.

Bethany said...

"CRAZY!" There I called you crazy. :) I am not woman enough to pass on the epidural! :) I wish I still had it...almost 5 years after the fact. I remember it making the world a better place! (Or it might have been the demerol?) Maybe both at the same time is what made me love labor with Eden! :) Good luck!