Peer Pressure
Well, this should be interesting. I have decided to join the "crowd" and blog with the rest of the world. I must say that it is very easy to keep up with my siblings and the goings on in their lives through their blogs. So, my hope is that they too will be able to keep up with us. It has always been said that growing up is hard to do and now having two children I believe it more than ever. My youngest, Josey, is going to be the toughest little girl in the world. Her older sister, Riley, is constantly doing something to her. Today I turn around and she is sitting on her back. Now Riley is two and Josey is six months old. We never have a dull moment around our house so having something to post on the blog should not be too much trouble. I hope everyone will enjoy the blog.
1 comment:
Yes! Finally! I'm looking forward to checking your blog often. Glad you gave in to the pressure.
Post a Comment