Tuesday, May 30, 2006

Gone Fishing



Over Memorial Day weekend we went to Lake Hamilton in Hot Springs. Some of our very best friends parents have a lake house. We had so much fun. Riley was able to go fishing with Cindy. They were catching them left and right. Joey and I went fishing too, but we only caught the little ones. I was nice to just be out by the water. I had not been fishing in a long time. We all enjoyed being on the party barge just riding around. We went to a play area where the girls were able to play. It took Riley a while to warm up to the idea of getting in the water, but once she did she had a good time. Josey just enjoyed relaxing. She was so good on the boat despite the fact that she had to wear a lifejacket that did not fit her as well as she would have probably liked. She was a real trooper. We all survived the first lake experience and look forward to the next.


No comments: