Tuesday, January 05, 2010

A Vegas Christmas

We had a wonderful time in Vegas. The pictures are in no order, but Nana got the girls some dolls and then later in the week she helped them make clothes for them like she used to do and they had lots of fun. We also went to the snow covered mountain and had fun playing. Lucy however is not a fan of the snow as you will see in the pictures. (ignore the date on some of the pictures they were not taken on our camera and the date was wrong.) Joey and I had fun on our night out which was a wonderful present from his parents. It was nice to have 24 hrs kid free and know that the kids were in good hands. His parents put us up in Treasure Island and sent us to the show Mystere. It was lots of fun. (We did not take many pictures because our battery on the camera was dying. We did not bring the charger because we packed light and I had forgotten to charge it after Branson. Yes, I was and still am kicking myself, but what can I do? I did get everyone to Vegas with some clothes to wear and that was good right?) Thank you Nana and Papa B for fun times in Vegas. Maybe next year we will actually make it to the Hoover Dam.












No comments: