This is a blog about my beautiful little girls and our family. It is used by the extended family and friends to keep up with the goings on in our life.
It looks really good. Mine is about that length, but I don't have the snazzy highlights.
oohhh pretty! I like it! I'm sure it is MUCH easier to take care of! You do NOT look like the mother of 3! You go girl!
I feel like the mother of 200! Thanks. I will never have those Snazzy highlights again because they were $80. Don't tell my husband that.
Sis,You're still pretty as a picture.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
It looks really good. Mine is about that length, but I don't have the snazzy highlights.
oohhh pretty! I like it! I'm sure it is MUCH easier to take care of! You do NOT look like the mother of 3! You go girl!
I feel like the mother of 200! Thanks. I will never have those Snazzy highlights again because they were $80. Don't tell my husband that.
Sis,
You're still pretty as a picture.
Post a Comment