Needless to say things have been a little busy around here. I have been trying to sneak in a nap any chance I get. The change has been good. God has definitely blessed me with enough sleep to get through the day. Now, I don't always feel refreshed, but once I get going it is not too bad. I will say my body will have to get used to the odd sleep habits that I am developing. Lucy does add to the oddity of it all. I got in bed at 1:00 a.m., but Lucy got up shortly after once she figured out that she could finally roll over (not the best timing) and she kept on rolling until finally at 2:30 I put her down and turned the monitor down and closed my eyes. I was so very tired I did not wake up until about 7. I did catch a 20-30 minute nap, but I have been going strong since. I must say that I am ready for bed right now, but I must wait about another hour before turning in.
We are really excited about the job and I really thing that I am going to love it. The girls always want to go to the lobby to see their "friends" aka the RA's. I am very blessed with the best RA's I could probably have asked for.
I know that I need to post some picture, but that computer is in the bedroom and Joey is sleeping. I will try to get to that within the next MONTH! I know, but the rate I am going that is when it will be.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Be careful Sis and don't run yourself ragged.
Hey Emily and Joey, I hope y'all are doing well. I was just thinking about you. Joey thanks for the blog comment.
Post a Comment