Friday, July 04, 2008

My Artistic Child

Riley is definitely my artistic child. She loves to paint, draw, and express herself in music and dress and such. What fun she is to be around. The other day I had my garage sale getting ready for the big move. Well, I had bought a make-up kit for Halloween last year and we never used it. She was having a fit. After a while I just could not tell her no anymore because she wanted to open so badly. Well, I came in from being in the garage and this is what I saw. She painted her face all by herself while looking in the mirror. I must say she did a wonderful job. What a cutie and she was so proud.

3 comments:

emma said...

wow she did a really good job! Way to go Riley!

The Montandon's said...

Riley, your are a really good make-up artist.

Bethany said...

I'm impressed!! She did a good job copying the picture!