Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Haircut

We have had a busy, but fun day. This morning we got up and went to the park and played before going to get haircuts. Riley needed a trim and Josey needed a cut. They did super great and Riley was a good example on how to behave. After the haircuts we took some friends out to McDonald's for lunch. Then if that was not enough we went to Hastings to get a movie for each of the girls and then got "special drinks" and headed to the house in time for Josey to take a nap. I should also be napping, but I know that my blogging is a bit behind so I am sacrificing some much needed sleep to make the family happy.


So Josey kind of had a mullet thing going. She is almost 2 1/2 and has never had a cut and it was way over due.
Let's just say she did much better than Riley's first haircut.


Much shorter. Josey's hair is so weird. It has crazy waves in the front, straight everywhere else until is gets to the back and it has curl. What do you do with hair like that? We just don't know, but she is adorable.

7 comments:

Lesley said...

Yay! New posts! Hey, you have to admit we were good about not bugging you. We know you have been super busy.

Bethany said...

Lovely hair cuts! My sister is a hair dresser, and when Eden was about 2 years old she too had a mullet. Lindsay trimmed all that length off the back...and amazingly Eden stepped up from "redneck baby" to very sweet "bob girl."

PS: Tatum has that 1/2 curly hair too...it is a pain isn't it!! Blow dryers and a round brush have worked wonders.

Trisha said...

Josie's hair looks so cute! All of your girls are so cute!

emma said...

I love the color and thickness of riley's hair...she has good genes!

Anonymous said...

I love the pictures and the haircuts. Josey looks so intense in watching the lady cut her hair. So cute.

Melissa Taylor said...

Love Lucy's expression! Too cute. It's good to see that you guys are still out there - I was starting to wonder. I know that you have lots of free time to blog! :)

Rachel said...

Your girls are too cute. Lucy's expression is hysterical! And the girls' hair looks great!